Your browser settings have cookies disabled. Some features of the site are not available or will not work correctly without cookies. To do so, refer to the help section of your Web browser.

StateFarm Canada is now Desjardins Insurance

State Farm® Canada is now Desjardins Insurance and your local State Farm Agent will now be known as your Desjardins Agent.

Please visit for more details.

Looking for the State Farm USA site? Visit it here:

Your province

Important notice

We’re currently receiving a high number of phone and online requests. We’re working hard to serve our customers as quickly as possible. You can do some transactions online right away, like storing a vehicle or filing a claim, in My Account.

Skip to content

Associations and organizations: property and liability insurance

Get peace of mind with
Desjardins Insurance

Find an agent


People rely on you and trust that you have a plan in place if the unexpected strikes. Desjardins Insurance can help you establish that plan with property insurance and liability coverage that protects your organization's assets.

Why does my organization need property insurance?

Property insurance is there to help your organization recover from the unexpected. If you own a tenant-occupied building, for example, your tenants' insurance policies don't typically cover common areas or the structure itself.

Your Desjardins Agent can help you identify your organization's property insurance needs and choose the right coverage to meet them.

What coverage is available?

No two organizations are the same, and no two organizations have the exact same property insurance needs.

That's why we offer customized property and liability coverage for:

Find an agent

Top of page