What happens when you file an auto insurance claim
If you’re involved in a car accident, remember that your safety comes first. Once you want to begin the claim process, file a claim online or contact your Desjardins Agent.
What to expect during the claim process
- First, protect your car from further damage.
- If your car is NOT drivable, we'll tell you what to do when you report your damage.
- Tell us where to find your car.
- We'll give you a detailed appraisal of damage and cost of repairs.
- You may have your car repaired where you wish.
- We can provide names of quality repair facilities in our network, if you'd like.
- Your repair facility should contact us directly if there are questions about the appraisal.
Claim tool box
Report a claim
Start the simple process of reporting your claim here.
Reporting property damage is easy and stress-free.