File a business insurance claim
Your business is important to you. It’s also important to us. That’s why Desjardins Insurance is here to help you with your business insurance claims.
To report a claim, contact your Desjardins Agent.
What to do in the case of property damage to your business
- Take reasonable steps to prevent potential safety risks and/or further damage.
- Notify the police if the damage or loss is caused by theft.
What to do after you report a business claim
- Keep an accurate record of your repair expenses.
- Separate items that may be cleaned and/or repaired, and check with your claim advisor before discarding any items.
- Obtain repair estimates from experienced contractors, if desired.
What happens after you report a business claim
- You can sleep sound knowing that Desjardins Insurance will pay to repair or replace your damaged property, subject to the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Check with your Desjardins Agent or claim advisor for complete details.
What happens if someone files a business insurance claim against you
- Promptly report the claim to your Desjardins Agent.
- Rest assured that Desjardins Insurance will conduct an investigation to assess those allegations and, subject to the terms and conditions of your policy, we will pay any claims for which you are legally liable.
Claim tool box
Report a claim
Start the simple process of reporting your claim here.
Reporting property damage is easy and stress-free.
Business insurance claim
We’ll guide you through your business insurance claim.