Report insurance fraud
Insurance fraud affects every one, making premiums go up and putting people at risk on the roads. Desjardins Insurance is committed to protecting our clients from the effects of fraud.
Help us fight insurance fraud
Insurance fraud includes:
- Staged auto and slip/fall accidents
- Faked or inflated auto, home and business losses
- Intentionally set home, business and auto fires
- Phony or inflated medical bills, or auto, home or business repair bills
- Misrepresentations regarding the ability to work (claiming medical disability)
- Questionable death or disability where life insurance is involved
How to protect yourself
If you’re involved in an auto accident, always take note of the other driver’s information, take photos of the scene if possible and collect witness names and contact information. Remember that your safety comes first.
Claim tool box
Report a claim
Start the simple process of reporting your claim here.
Reporting property damage is easy and stress-free.