Desjardins Insurance is dedicated to helping you recover your losses quickly and efficiently.
Contact your Desjardins Agent if you need to file a claim for stolen property.
What can help you in your claim
Preparing a home inventory is one of the best ways to stay prepared. Any of the following will help when you need to file a claim:
- Photographs of inventory or of a family member with the item in the background
- Receipts, purchase orders, invoices
- Cancelled cheques, credit card slips, charge account records
- Registration documentation (for guns, watercrafts, etc.)
- Customs declarations, bills of lading, shipping receipts, tariff receipts
- Warranties and guarantees, instruction manuals
- Tax records
- Chattel mortgages
- People who can testify to the existence of stolen property
Have questions? Contact your Desjardins Agent.
How to file a claim? Two ways to file a claim:
Claim tool box
Report a claim
Start the simple process of reporting your claim here.
Reporting property damage is easy and stress-free.