If you’re driving your commercial vehicle a lot less during the pandemic, you could get a refund on your auto insurance premium.
You’re eligible if:
- Your commercial vehicle was insured with us before April 7, 2020, and your premium is more than $250 a year.
- You have significantly reduced the use of your commercial vehicle as a result of the COVID-19 containment measures.
- Your insured vehicles are private passenger vehicles used for business or commercial vehicles (excluding vehicle fleets)
You’re not eligible if:
- You continue to use your vehicle as usual or to make deliveries.
- You’ve already put your vehicle in storage, or you do so after receiving this refund.1
- You’ve asked us to reduce your annual kilometres for limiting your vehicle use due to the containment measures, or you do so after receiving this refund.1
To get your refund, complete our online form by June 30, 2020. Have your policy number on hand. You’ll find your policy number on your auto insurance certificate.
Complete the form
1. In this case, we’ll adjust any change in premium to account for any refund you’ve already received.