Our condo unit owners policy provides comprehensive coverage, but it does not provide coverage for every loss. This page will give you more information about the limits of condo insurance coverage.
Examples of losses not insured include, but are not limited to:
- Water damage caused by flood or underground water
- Earth movement including earthquake and mudslide
- Damage caused by settling, deterioration, contamination or nuclear hazard
- Damage caused by birds, rodents, insects or domestic animals
While the condo insurance policy provides personal liability coverage, it does not provide coverage for every loss for which you may be liable.
Examples of exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Bodily injury or property damage that is expected or intended by the insured
- Commercial activities
- Providing or not providing professional services
- Ownership, operation, use of maintenance of aircraft, motor vehicles and certain watercraft
This is only a general description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some provinces. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.