The basics of life insurance
It’s important that you understand the basics of life insurance so you can make informed decisions.
Why you need life insurance
With our life insurance policies, you can help your family:
- Keep paying the home mortgage.
- Maintain their current standard of living.
- Pay off debts, taxes on capital gains and probate fees, and final expenses.
- Create a fund for post-secondary education.
- Create a fund for a family member with special needs.
- Realize their dreams.
Beyond the basics
Learn how to get the most from your policy and benefits.
This is only a general description of coverages and is not a statement of contract.
For more details on coverage, costs, restrictions and renewability; or to apply for coverage, contact your Desjardins Agent.
Neither Desjardins Insurance nor its agents provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax, legal or investment advisor regarding your specific circumstances.
Coverage will remain in force as long as premiums are paid as required.